new area Index du Forum

new area Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Another #FeelsBadMan Quest Rogue thread

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    new area Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Flood
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Avr - 15:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Another #FeelsBadMan Quest Rogue thread Répondre en citant

Hi,

I lost against a Quest Rogue. I know that if I'm playing Taunt Warrior I'm facing an unfavourable match up when I queue against Quest Rogue. I understand and I accept it. Heck, I embrace it. But yesterday it felt really bad. With that loss I am on an 83% win rate against Quest Rogue this week. I like round numbers. 100 is round and neat and has one more digit than 83. Also, 83 is a prime, so there's that.There's another thing that doesn't feel right. I'm facing twice the number of Quest Rogues that I should expect according to the meta reports. Either Blizzard rigged the game against me and the joke's on you Blizzard, muwahahahah, or Blizzard is rigging the game against Quest Rogues. Whatever it is, it's rigged for sure. The problem is not that I'm facing too many of them though, but that I want more of them. I mean... 83% of all games would be cool. But I'm still entitled to 100% because I'm a paying player?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/17615601542
B2B Marketing Campaign

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Avr - 15:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    new area Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Flood Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange